Monday, May 5, 2008

Wow....


Does anyone here believe in God? The big man up there...well...from this moment on, I guess I kinda have to believe in Him already because THE ALMIGHTY ONE has just shone his light on me....He gave me the sudden wisdom!! I can post now!!! WooooHooo....Wow.... Don't believe me? Check this out peeps!!! This Da Shyt Y'all!!

Well...Errmm...Silence Is Gold...(Hello?!What the hell do you expect la? You drink 5 jugs of beer and see if you can keep your blardy pants up...)







That's your good old Uncle Benji Simpson right there...






Well...Thats all for now folks!!! I swear I have more better looking pictures coming up... Not only of me but of me n my life!! ciao!!


(p.s. sorry about the bad looking pictures...unfortunately thats how bad i look... better
pics and confirmed better posting method coming!!! Love u guys!!!)








-Tony_Stark-

No comments: