Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Badminton Standoff...


Glorious morning.
Woke up early to get prepared.
If you guys think that it is me that's gonna play badminton, you are wrong.
Yes you. Wrong. First of all I am so sucky at badminton that I will be sent home in the first round. No point wasting money. Instead, it was 2 guys and 2 girl that I know that were playing.
People: Elvin, Nick, Xavil, Evon.
Venue: Challenger Badminton Court.
Event: Badminton Competition(some church competition by Nick's church).
Category: Nick+Elvin= Mens' Doubles
Xavil+Evon= Womens' Doubles
So, like I was saying, we went for the Challenger quite early to get prepared. Correction, they prepared while I was loafing around taking photos of everything. Match supposed to commence at 1400, but as usual, you know la~ Malaysian sooooo famous for their timing, so started at about 1435...
Unfortunately, I had to leave at 3.30pm, so I did not catch any of the 2nd round matches, neither did I get to catch Nick and Elvin's match. I heard they lost but did well in the match, considering their opponents being state players. Xavil and Evon did well in their first match. Thrashing their soft opponents 21-6, 21-7(somewhere around that score la...), and eventually becoming champs of their category!! Congrats!!!!
The Double Trouble Team.
Desperately looking for 100-plus...Had to go buy because they did not sell...Don't they look like twins?



Got the 100-plus!! But still had to wait...zzz...

Finally!!! Let's go!!
Si-Fu giving some tips during stroking.

Let's kick some ASSS!!!!!

Sorry guys, that is all the pictures I can post. Internet problem or these pics too high resolution need to import 1 by 1, so if you guys want the photos just call me!!

(P.S. Internet connection like shit, can't post anything, this event actually happened on the 31st of May.)



1 comment:

bobo said...

thanks for d pics :D