Monday, May 26, 2008

I Am Back...

Hey peeps...

Guess you guys really missed me huh...

I see many requests in the blue box located on your right that says I have not been updating.

In this case, I will explain a few points on why I did not post any new posts.



1. Internet connection like tahi. Seriously. Someone should go and slap TMnet for bringing such bad connection.



2. MU won Chelsea. Yes. They won. So what you MU fans who parade in front of me. I was so emo that MU won. John Terry, next time do clean your boots of mud before taking a god damn penalty so you wont fucking slip. I am so sick and tired of MU fans boasting and going "Glory Glory Man Utd!!"(yes I am pointing my finger at you Jonathan, Joanna, Jason, Steven Lam, Xavil and Elvin. Funny how many ManUtd fan friends I have and I can still be their friend.) Well, in the goodwill spirit of sportsmanship, congrats ManUtd.



3. Been busy. Not with my love life, if you were wondering. Had this Club's Week thing in my college and was busy with it till I have no time to post.(I was not playing games la Celine. Seriously. Busy la xD)



Well, that about sums it all up for why I stopped posting. As for Myanmar, I am glad that the stupid military junta has allowed aid inside Myanmar. Stupid fella. Sakai babi pantat engkau for letting so many people die.



On all the political crap, I dont wanna say anything here, in case I become like Raja Petra.



OMG. Am I not done yet. This post is gonna be loooooooooong. But still I know you people enjoy KPC-ing about my life. So for the students that are taking Mr.Sharaad's class, it is absolutely fine if you do not understand things in his class. His class are meant to be like that. He sings about every political angle on an event. He expects you to know about what is FUNCTIONALISM, MARXIST & CAPITALISM. Half of the class look at him with absolutely nothing on their brains.



Thanks for making us more-blur students Mr.Sharaad. I was thinking, how many people truly understand the meaning of "This class is excruciatingly hot."? More future comments of Sharaad in the future. That is all for now.... Tony Stark, out.


P.S. I have my Digital SLR Canon EOS-400!! Thanks Bryan. More interesting posts ahead with my camera!!! MUAHAHAHAAHAHA... Stay tuned!!

No comments: