Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pretty Ugly...

Gosh.



Class at 12.30pm.
Extra Sleep.
Good.
I am already loving this day.




Mr.Photography lecturer, I hate you. I came all the way from Petaling Jaya to Cheras for your class only. I sat there for 20 minutes. And you said class is done. Students used to be reluctant to go to class. Nowadays, lecturers are reluctant to teach? GOSH.




Anyway, as my mind was wandering off to space as the lecturer spoke(yes folks, he is a boring lecturer but I am unhappy with him shortening classes, call me stupid.), my mind wandered off far away and there was a flashback.




Cameras, lights, Hing.
2nd audition for ChristienLavin's Life is Good a.k.a. Back To School.
Hing is a girl from Taylor's PJ who coincidentially was my partner for the audition.




Actors:Jason=Me. May=Hing.




Scene: Jason and May were eating and after persuading May to abort her baby, Jason finally wants the baby. Arguments break out.




Reality: Both of us were quite shy as we just met. Practising was hard because I did not know what she dared to do and what she did not. Plain unprofessional from me. Should have put in more ideas and effort to make it interesting.




Painful reality: I did not look like this.












OR
THIS,




instead I look more like...

&
Painful reality(con'd): Let us just say that, me, Benji, does not really have the look to be a class A actor. FORTUNATELY, unlike some of the pretty flower pots I met there, I CAN ACT. Don't believe me? Ask my friends. So, to all the ugly but talented people out there, it is time we take over. IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT IF YOU ARE UGLY YOU ARE DOOMED!!! THERE IS ALWAYS PLASTIC SURGERY!!


You know what is it all about folks...

And you can't have plastic surgery for talent. It is in-born. Take that beautiful people. I am UGLY. Sue me. xD




Note: What was said above was just me being angry at myself for screwing up my own audition. No offence meant. I still love you beautiful girls.

No comments: