Thursday, May 15, 2008

What Is Happening To The World~

It was early in the morning...
I had to wake up because I had an early class...
While quickly digesting my breakfast, I flip the papers open, and I saw this.

Deadly Quake Hits China, estimated 12,000 killed and 50,000 missing.

As I flipped through the pages of the newspaper and looking at the horrific images of dead bodies buried under rubbles, I began to think. What is really happening to the world?
Is this what that is going on happen if we don't act fast to recupirate our once-lovely planet?
I really think Mother Nature is trying to tell us: People, you have destroyed me. Unless you guys do something about it, I am gonna send in a natural disaster every 2 weeks.


Are we responsible for this kind off violent catastrophes due to our ignorance when we desigrate mother nature's bosom? Think about it.
Survivors looking on at the rescue efforts after being evacuated from their homes.

Rescuers pulling a victim out of the collapsed building that used to be a school.


A young survivor and his brain scan reports above him in emergency rescue camps.


A nurse wiping away a victim's tears. This boy lost both his arms when the school collapsed.

The pictures above really moved me. I was almost close to tears after viewing the last photo of the little boy who lost both his arms in the catastrophe. Let us all pray that more missing victims will turn out to be alive and in one piece.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

disasters make us appreciate life more. think about it. oh and also, think about all these people you've stopped contacting, but who used to be your friends, what would you feel if they died tmr?

-Tony_Stark- said...

Very emo comment la jo... lol... i did not stop contacting u!!! don scold me!!!! lol...