Monday, May 12, 2008

Laziness is Negativity...

Sorry people...
For those of you who missed me(I doubt there are any...) and my blog...
I am so sorry I did not cater for your KePoChi-ness and tell you about my life...
So here is what you haved missed out so far over the weekend...
I HATE YOU MANCHESTER UNITED
VENUE: MacDonalds(Tmn Connaught)
SUSPECTS: Elvin(aka El Vino), Ah O(aka Xavil aka O aka Wo Hui Lei and many aka more),
Kenny(aka Vampire), and Tiffany(aka SSLA model).
CRIME: Supporting Manchester United.
WITNESS: Bryan(aka Sashimi), Me(aka Tony Stark)
Yes yes...whatever...I know...You MU fans are all gonna stand up and hit me now right?
Simple and Sweet. Damn You Manchested United. Damn You Alex Ferguson.
But, truth is...MU won... what to do... Arsenal have to give chance abit...this season give you guys lo...
And Joanna if you are reading this, please do not parade in front of me wearing an MU jersey. You are breaking my heart.

I hate you...Booo~~Red Pussy...

Double Rs of ManUnited... Double Retards...

The thing I really do not understand is... HOW IN THE BLUE HELL CAN THEY WIN? CHECK OUT ROONEY THERE.... People ask me... Is Rooney good? No. Why? Because he looks like a god damn bulldog!!! I know I know...I am just looking for random reasons to have a stab at MU... Ok the Rooney thing was stupid...I am quite ok with him though...Since an MU fan told me that Sir Alex Ferguson has this fat players fetish stuff(think Anderson, Tevez and Rooney..doesn't that scare you?) so why condemn the already condemned? Moving on...

Pussy. I hate you too...

Yes.

Correct.

Your eyes have served you right. That is C.Ronaldo. The player I hate the most in the whole entire world. Even if he came to Arsenal I would still hate him. Why? Well I hate what he does best. No not his fancy skills you dumb MU fan. Look above. Yes. Diving.


In short, he is a player who cheats.

Blardy cheaters. Plus MU always plays 12 vs 11 instead of 11 vs 11.

Why? The referee is their 12th man!!!

Enough said. I HATE YOU MU... BOOOO~

No comments: