Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Moment Of Temper...

First and foremost, TMnet supporters please step aside.

Dear Streamyx,

Why the fuck do you have to have an unstable connection all the time? You stable abit cannot is it? Will it kill you to have a stable connection? WHAT THE FUCK LA?!?! Please give me a stable connection before I fucking march up to your fucking office and fucking shoot your fucking bitch ass useless CEO right in between his motherfucking eyes.

Thank you.

Secondly, MSN Live supporters please look away.

Dear MSN,

Why the fuck cant I login to you? How come E-Buddy can login but you cannot? You think you fucking special ar? I login then you kick me out. WHAT THE FUCK LA?!?! Please fucking allow me to fucking login before I really fucking delete you. Seriously.


Thirdly, E-Buddy supporters please refrain from hearing.

I know. You can replace MSN for good. I know. But... Why the fuck must you fucking hang when I start talking to ALOT of people?! I am a friendly person therefore people wanna talk me ok? WHAT THE FUCK LA?!?! Everytime I talk to this particular person you hang(sorry chian.) Hang Hang Hang, is that what you do the whole fucking day?? Shithead. Bull-cock.


I am so sick of this shit. Tony, out.


(Note: The above was written by a very agitated Tony Stark. Please understand. Thank You.)

No comments: