Friday, May 9, 2008

Malaysia Boleh...

When I was 6 or 7...
I used to be fascinated by the Taiwanese Parliament House.
As you people might already know, they are so famous for their mucho-gusto-thai-boxing-flying-kicking antics among politicians. I used to think, "How could a politician act like that? They are supposed to be leaders of people who voted for them! They represent the people that voted for them! And why are they fighting? On top of it, in the Parliament... Is there no respect for the Parliament?"
Well folks, let me put it this way. I just watched a clip from the Dewan Rakyat Parliament, where people you might or might not hav voted for are in there, e.g. Karpal Singh, Lim Kit Siang, Ong Ka Ting(did not see him though) were there.

I thought that we Malaysians were more civilised than the Taiwan Parliament. Turns out I was wrong.

K.Singh: Saya harap bigfoot dari kinabatangan tidak menganggu saya bila saya...
B.Mokhtar: You are the creature!! Berdiri lah kalau berani!! (Note:K.Singh is on a wheel-chair)
K.Singh: Hah, bigfoot...hah itu bigfoot la, peranan bigfoot.
B.Mokhtar: (Inaudible shouting. Not pleasant)
K.Singh: Bigfoot, sit down...

WOW. One word. WOW. Politicians? More like a bunch of kids in a conference room. Curses flying throughout the room, unsatisfied assemblymen shouting. Parliament you say?
To watch it and understand what I am saying, click here...>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsRE7jRwRaQ

Enjoy laughing!!!

-Tony_Stark-

No comments: