Monday, May 5, 2008

My First Blog??

"Hey...did you check out that Kenny Sia's blog ar? Damn chun la wei his blog...Funny like hell!!"



That was what I heard that inspired me to come here to start my blog. Who is Kenny? Honestly, I do not know... But he seems to be getting all the attention from people all over the world(my world=my friends and collegemates) and me being such an ASS, Attention Seeking Sucker, I've made up my mind. I want a blog. I don't care. Since Tony_Stark is so famous in SSLAA blog already(yes I am a SSLAA member...which stands for Social Sciences and Liberal Arts Association and proud of it, do check out their blog @ www.ssla-unitedwestand.blogspot.com), so i have decided to make a blog dat boosts my alter ego, Mr.Tony's fame. So, here I am!!! My own page!! Honestly, I sincerely think I can do a little better than Mr.Kenny there because I also think that I am a better joker. Nevertheless, my blog is new... Not alot of people might like my blog... BUT.... yes people...the big BUT...I shall, in fact I promise I shall make this blog as god damn interesting as possible...SO......since this blog is currently still under construction, please wait patiently as more stuff are added here!!! Thats all for my 1st post!! Ciao~

-Tony_Stark-

No comments: