Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My life, My story...

"The world is coming to an end, and we are to blame for it..."

Gosh. Had to wake early for class this morning. As always, I was running late and grabbed my breakfast in a hurry and flipped through the papers. I was in shock when the headlines read "Myanmar Disaster". More than 20,000 people died and more than 41,000 people were still missing. This triggered me to think, "Is God punishing us for our sins?". Take the tsunami case for instance, many claim that when the tsunami hit Indonesia and other various places in 2004, it was God's wrath on mankind which defiled the land with their foul habits and indulgences. This just shows how small we are compared to Mother Nature. No matter how powerful your military forces are, once Mother Nature decides you are to be obliterated, therefore you are. Myanmar was famous for its military junta running the country and the slaughtering of monks by the military. God's will i guess. I might not be a Christian but i do believe there is a greater force out there, God or not God, that keeps the balance of nature.


Well, moving on to my life, class was at nine thirty today so had to rush rush rush to college as I had not finished my assignment for the class(yes people, 2nd class and we had assignments.). Anyways, like i was saying, i was rushing. Really rushing. No joke. I was driving at 120km/h and constantly looking around for police speed traps while dodging the I-am-driving-at-60-but-I-still-wanna-hog-the-fast-lane-people. I am sure you people have met annoying drivers like that. Upon arrival, I was blessed with a parking lot. Thank you, God(once again I am not Christian). I rushed to the print shop and printed my assignment and rushed to class. A-hah!! I was only 4 minutes late!!

*Phone rings*

Friend: Dude!! Where the hell are you? The lecturer is pissed!! She wants your assignment!!

Me : OMG...are you serious? I am on my way!! Rushing in now...(OMFG...HURRY!!!)

Friend: Nah, I'm just kidding. Class is cancelled, hahaha...Chill!!



.......................Damn. Damn all you lecturers who cancel classes. DAMN ALL OF YOU WHO CANCEL CLASSES WHEN I BLARDY RUSH FOR YOUR GODDAMN CLASS!!!



Well, what was I to do? My next class was at 2. Great. Therefore, I sat in the cafeteria, nicely talking to my friends while waiting for the next class. What a great day T.T...
It was not all bad though. The psychology lecturer managed to cheer me up abit by tossing random jokes around the classroom. I am slowly falling in love with her Philipino accent, which included reading words like "actually" as "ak-tua-li", "circumstances" as "cir-kum-stan-xis".

The thing I noticed about the lecturer, I do not know was I over-sensitive or not, but everytime she asks a question or looks at anyone, she seems to be analyzing what the person is thinking and reacting to the "stimuli" which she has given. And she says psychologists are not crazy. Wow. Overall she was nice, although I heard from a little blue bird that you would have to shine her boot to get high marks, which coincidently is my best skill, the skill of "MEMBODEK" wahahaha... Too bad she does not agree with the father of psycho-analysis, Mr Sigmund Freud(is my spelling correct?), or else I could really strike a healthy conversation on Freud's various crazy theorys on human psychology.

To sum it all up, her class was fun and I really look forward to learning more about the human mind and behavior. The very person that I would like to study is the recent criminal who shocked the world. I found out that it is called criminology and it really interests me as how the mind of a demented person works as they are out of the ordinary.

Elizabeth Fritzl(left), daughter and victim of rape by her father, Josef Fritzl(right)

Yes people, that person, would be no other than Mr.Josef(Joseph) Fritzl from Austria. If you did not know better, he is that guy who locked his daughter in an underground vault below his house for 24 years. He even raped her and fathered seven children by her. I would really like to interview and analzye people like that for I was always curious what drives people to commit such unearthly crimes. Do not get me wrong, I think he should burn in hell for what he has done, and God do not have mercy on his sick fucking demented soul, but before he can be sent there I really want to know the reason and what drives him to commit this crime. How can he not ever feel guitly or remorse after doing such a thing? Well, I guess only time will tell as there might be already a dozen psychologists analyzing this monster. For more information about this monster Fritzl and his crimes, go to http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1314999,00.html to find out more.



Well people, thats all for the day. Hope you guys like the postings. Ciao~





-Tony_Stark-

No comments: