Sunday, November 30, 2008

Work...

I am at work now la. Boring so decided to post and update about my job.

Alot of people ask me, what do you do la?

Here's the answer people.

Ever noticed things that you see in shopping malls?

Things that you see but don't really pay attention to.

Minor things that are important but you don't really notice.

Who does those things?

What are these things I have been mentioning?

Well...
Imagine the parking lot without these signs. Cars would go hitting each others.




Imagine lifts with no security plan. In case of fire, where you gonna run?

When you climb floors, have you noticed how important signs are?



Have you though about who maintains these things?


Yes peeps! Its me! It is I who makes life for you people easy.

Thank me the next time you go to malls and notice those signs.

Yes I check that each sign is correct.
Not to mention at the right place.
And I have to climb floor by floor, stairs by stairs, room to room, door to door,
checking every sign.
Don't you people just love me now?
*
*
And there are motherfuckers who work at the construction site that makes my day worse.

WTF...




People with itchy hands.


Seriously wei. Get a life. Using signs that cost around RM50 as door stoppers.

These construction workers are seriously bored.



SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY BORED.

LMAO.

"I Love You JJM"

(in case you can't see)



Well, thats all folks.

Fuck these indon workers.

Scum of the earth.

Oh yeah, btw the pictures above were taken in PJ8.

New building in PJ. Huge la!





I know it doesn't look big here la. Come check it out!

1 comment:

Navid said...

hey dude... ur job is a bit boring i think ... but easy ...lol...
how much are they pay 4 u ?