Sunday, November 9, 2008

2 decades...

It was my birthday yesterday and I realised that I am already 2 decades old.
I looked back and reflected on what have I learned this 2 decades.
All the blood sweat and tears.
All the memories come sweeping back.
*
*
*
*
*
I was born in 1988.
Deepavali day.
No wonder I love indian food so much.
A real nice kid.
Loved to read and walk around and was really lonely for I had no brother and sisters.
I was sent to a nanny when I was 2 because my parents had no time.
*
*
*
*
*
I was 4.
Behind my nanny's house.
I was chasing a butterfly.
I tripped.
I fell into a 5 feet deep drain.
The next thing I knew I was in a hospital receiving stitches.
6 stitches went into my poor toddler head.
The scars are still visible today if I cut my hair short.
*
*
*
*
*
I was 6.
I went for surgery.
First surgery of my life.
Scared the shit out of me although it was only a small surgery.
Scars still visible till today.
*
*
*
*
*
I was 12. I graduated from primary school.
Mum cried and said I was growing older during my graduation.
Dam WTF wei.
Can you imagine your mum crying on your PRIMARY graduation?
Thats like totally out of this world wei.
*
*
*
*
*
I was 16.
A friend of mine gave me my first cigarette.
"Puff it in la macha... yaya...like that"
Hooked on to it ever since.
*
*
*
*
*
I am 20.
Bored as shit.
Drunk like hell yesterday.
High as heaven yesterday.
People ask me "Don't you think your life is boring? Drinking and stoning only..."
I tell them "Life is short. Getting a kick and a trip everyday is a blessing."
People ask me "Aren't you bored with your life?"
I tell them "Fuck off and give me my joint back so my life becomes interesting again."
Peace out peeps.

No comments: