Sunday, November 30, 2008

Foreigners...

3rd post of the day. LMAO. Bored.
I am at Old Town Cafe now.
And there is this particular conversation next to my table.
I did not mean to eavesdrop but they were speaking quite loudly.
So there's this two indian girls and a WHITE dude.
So they were in a conversation as below:
IG.1(IndianGirl no.1): So you are interested in wars?
*
WD(WHITE DUDE): Yeah. I did some research on wars. Like the WW2 in Malaysia.
*
IG.1: WW2? In Malaysia? When did it happen? Malaysia fought in WW2? I thought Malaysians were faggots.
*
Me:(after hearing) ......
*
WD: I thought you guys fought the Japanese when they came here.
*
IG.1: We did? I don't know. Cos I wasn't born when that happened.*bimbo laugh*
Me:*faints*
*
*
*
On another topic.
WD: Did you hear about the bombings in India? They were terrible.
*
IG.1: Ya! I heard on CNN that TAJ MAHAL GOT BOMBED.
*
IG.2: Seriously? But why would they bomb it?
*
IG.1: I don't know. It so doesn't make sense right?
*
WD: Ummm... I think that... ummm...
*
IG.1: Its a waste now that one of the 9 WONDERS OF THE WORLD IS SPOILED.
*
IG.2: You know I think that these people should be hanged. And I'm sorry for all the white people these Indian bastards killed.
*
IG.1: Yeah, I so totally think so too.
*
WD: Ummm... Its the TAJ MAHAL Hotel, not the TAJ MAHAL.
*
IG.1: Really?? How come I heard on the CNN that The Taj Mahal got bombed?
*
WD:*laughs awkwardly*
*
Me:*fainted*
My god. The stupidity of these girls. I can't believe people like that still exist in the world.
LMAO. I almost blew my drink I had in my mouth when I heard what she said.
Honestly,
Just to impress the WHITE dude, you had to show your stupidity.
I think that these people ought to be shot.
Idiotic bitches.

2 comments:

-conRad- said...

it was a good laugh tho ... seriously "i wasnt born" n "the taj mahal got bombed" LMAO

bobo said...

embarassing to have this to idiots in Malaysia..some more talking to a white..really can faint lo!