Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tagged...

Starting time : 11.43pm
Name : Benji aka Ironman
Sisters : 1
Brothers : 2
Shoe size : I can fit in shoes ranging from size 9 to 11
Height : 176cm!!! not 175!! 176!!
Where do you live : PeeJay, Malaysia
Favorite drinks : BOOZE. End of story.
Favorite breakfast : Char Kuey Tiaw wei... and top it up with weed xD
Have you ever been on a plane : Like DUH... wtf...
Swam in the ocean : I am a water boy!!! YESHHH.... I HEART The Ocean.
Fallen asleep in school : Like 3/4 of the time I spent in school was sleeping.
Fell off your chair : I ain't that fat aight?
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Tried to but always ends up falling asleep and apologising in the morning.
Saved e-mails : What??
What is your room like : Like my room la. WTF.
What's right beside you : Ju-On kid, books, laptop, etc... xD
What is the last thing you ate : Rice la. Malaysian what.
Chicken pox : Dont remind me.
Sore throat : Yesh. I hate it.
Stitches : refer to previous postings.
Broken nose : I have my fair share of fights. So of cos will kena la.
Do you believe in love at first sight : more like lust at 1st sight.
Like picnics : Always with a loved one.
Who was the last person you danced with : Too drunk to remember.
Last made you smile : Her la.
You last yelled at : My super duper ultra uber obnoxious annoying younger brother.
Talk to someone you like : SMS or MSN counted?
Kiss anyone : =X
Get sick : DUH.
Talked to an ex : Yes. We're always friends. Except for one.
Miss someone : Yes. I miss you lar~~u know anot..?
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : I am 20. Male. Enough said.
What's under your bed : Floor la WTF. Who though of this question?!
Who do you really hate : That person.
What time is it now : 12:44 a.m
Randoms :
Q : Is there a person who is on your mind right now :yeah =P
Q : Do you have any siblings : Refer above.
Q : Do you want children : Not at the moment. Depends on my wife.
Q : Do you smile often : I smile when I am happy.
Do you like your hand-writing : I don't know.
Q : Are your toenails painted : WTF?!?!?!?
Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : Oh wow. Let me count and I'll let you know.
Q : What colour shirt are you wearing : I am topless now. xD
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : went out for dinner at Penang!!
Q: I can't wait to : get back to University life.
Q: When did you cry last : The time when grandma decided to leave us.
Q: Are you a friendly person: Only to earthlings. xD
Q: Do you have any pets : Got 4 i think. Go check my facebook Friends for Sale application.
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now : Far away. Physically and mentally.
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : I held my sister's hand to guide her across the road. Mean anything?
Do you sleep with the TV on? : If I fall asleep in front of the TV la.
Q: What are you doing right now? : Missing that person. Too bad I won't get it back.
Q: Have you ever crawled through a window? : Yesh. But I stopped cos I cant fit anymore xD
Q: Can you handle the truth? : Mostly no.
Q: Are you closer to your mother or father? :Neither. I am closer to myself.
Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of? : ME MYSELF AND I !
Q: How many people can you say you've really loved? : I don't wanna count.
Q: Do you eat healthy? : I smoke. I drink. Hell NO.
Q: Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Its kinda hard to press delete.
Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? :Yeah. T.T
Q: How often do you go to church?: Is it the place where people sing...?
Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : Myself.
Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: LIKE OMFG LOUD!
Q: Are you confident?: I exhume confidence.
Q: Favorite Quote: Eh, Fuck off la jeeebye....
Q: Things I was doing 10 years ago: Busy being a kid.
Q: Things on my to-do list today :I don't plan to do lists.
Q: 5 snacks I enjoy..1. mary-jane 2. mary-jane 3. mary-jane 4. ice cream 5. still mary-jane
Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire.. Only one thing that I would do. STONE!
Q: 5 of my bad habits..1. weed 2. weed 3. weed 4. emo 5. weed.
Q: 5 places I have lived in..1. My house 2. Hotel 3. Condo 4. Friend's Hse 5.Aunts House
Q: 5 jobs I've had: WTF... Waiter, Salesman, Office Assistant, Warehouse Boy, Marketing Consultant.
I tag:
1.Chian
2.Sher Ree
3. Rong2
4.Sharon
5.WeeNee

No comments: