Sunday, November 30, 2008

3rd week working...

Ok la ok la. Update ma update lo. Kanasai. You all love my blog so much meh?
Talk crap la asking me to update all the time but nv come read xD
N.E.ways I have been working now so its kinda hard to blog.
No, wait. Ok it is actually damn easy to blog.
Why? Cos my boss is like super selamba.
Yeeah wei. Like selamba to the max wei.
Therefore, dota-ing in the office isnt really a big thing anymore.
I released that me and my boss have a lot in common.
But its not that he will raise my salary rite xD
Owh ya.
To all the stoners,
The good shit is back,
Go get yours today!
Or you can call me for some.
Currently addicted to Marilyn Manson la. Check him out.
Abit noisy la.
BUT WHO THE FUCK CARES I LOVE HIM!
^__^
WTF???
That's the original la. Now check out Marilyn Manson.
Power gila babi super magnificent uber good shit wei.
Marilyn Manson

No comments: