Sunday, November 2, 2008

Holidays...

Its me again.
Boring fucking night.
Decided to blog.
You might see me blog often nowadays since its my holidays.
Perfectly bored and nothing to do.
Owh ya.
I am looking for a job so I won't blog here so much.
Any jobs?
Let me know.
All the way till January wei.
How to tahan.
People use to say if you are bored means you are a boring person.
I am a boring person when I am bored.
If I am bored of your attitude I am a boring person.
If I am bored of your face I will be a boring person.
If I am....
Stop it already.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I recently noticed that people around me are beginnning to couple up.
Is this the season of love?
Ironman.
That doesn't mean my heart is made of iron.
I hurt too.
I need someone to hug too.
I need someone to cry to too.
I need someone to praise me too.
I need someone to care for me too.
I need someone to be there for me too.
If you noticed the words above are getting longer.
Yeah.
Thats how bored I am.
I need a job.
I need a girl.
I need...
Love.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Over and out.

No comments: