Monday, November 17, 2008

Vengeance...

Boys and girls, although the reaction wasn't as good as i hoped, I am still gonna post the 2nd part up.
*
*
*
‘What in the bloody hell…’ he muttered. ‘Say what?’ asked the man. ‘Sir, this lady behind you just took something from your pockets!’ he exclaimed. The man checked his pockets and immediately noticed something was missing. “Well, my cigarette case is missing.” he said. A police officer was passing by and heard the commotion and walked over. “What seems to be the problem, sir?” he asked the middle age man. The attendant quickly told the policeman what had happened. The policeman walked over to the middle aged man and spoke to him while she stood there calmly. “Well, I do not want any trouble, officer. I am in a rush and if she returns it to me I will be glad to walk away.” said the middle aged man and he turned towards to her and smiled.
*
*
“This is the biggest insult of my life! I have never taken anything from this man’s pockets! Are you calling me a thief?” she yelled. “Come now young lady, just return it to me and I will not press charges, alright?” said the middle aged man impatiently. “Well, I have never taken anything from your pocket.” she said. “Well then, I am afraid I have to ask the both of you to follow me back to the police station.” said the police officer.
The middle aged man’s face darkened.
(P.S. Next post coming in awhile I hope...xD)

No comments: