Sunday, December 7, 2008

Why Your Mum Doesn't Allow You To Play Futsal...

See here's the deal.
Some mothers never let their kids play futsal.
Why?
Here is a perfect example.
True story you know!
Happened just yesterday haha.
Mr. Navid of UCSI University played futsal with me.
And he dislocated his finger. Yes, he did. And it wasn't my fault!
Anyways, he did some super-360-backflipping-somersaulting-save,
Correction, he TRIED some super-360-backflipping-somersaulting-save.
Did not work unfortunately so this is what he got.
I know its not him la, but was the closest thing next to a bent sausage.
He dislocated his left ring finger though,
but it was the same angle as the unfortunate dude in the picture.
So,
like I was saying,
Jason stood at the corner and dare not look as usual(PUSSY).
And Kennee was the tai-kor there ushering people to move away,
and taking the car and shit.
Thanks Kennee/Tai Kor.
What was I doing?
Eh, I was helping la.
Seriously wan.
I helped take Navid bags and slippers leh.
Imagine if you dislocated your finger and you lost your
phone, bag, slippers, cards, iPod, watch, handphone, condom, plastic bag, and whatsoever?
Damn tragic right?
Therefore, I helped him pack his slippers and shit.
Funniest crap happened in the hospital though,
WHY???
BECAUSE NAVID GOT HIGH ON PAINKILLERS.
NAVID YOU MORPHINE SNORTING DIPSHIT.
LMAO.
I am regretting not recording the whole process and putting it on YouTube.
When I was pushing him on the wheel chair,
He was basically touching everything nearby that he could touch,
What a boy.
What a night.

The dude who dislocated his finger. Navid. (If you see him anywhere, just ask him to point you a middle finger for the fun of it. You'll laugh your ass off. xD)

1 comment:

Navid said...

dued it's damn funny ...lolx