Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bored People...

Finally, I wanted to post yesterday but apparently Streamyx has to sleep at 12am,
so no internet connection.
FUCK YOU TMNET.
Anyways,
I posted already la, sorry la 1 day late.
How I know Streamyx need to sleep T.T
Anyways,
The following post will be about 2 bored person's conversation.
*cues fanfare*
A: Eh, if ten birds on a line and you shoot one down, how many more?
B: 8!!
A: WTF? Why?
B: I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
A: ..................
*
*
*
A: Think of a country that starts with the letter 'D'.
B:...........(thinking)
A: I know what you're thinking. Denmark rite?!
B: Wrong^^!!
A: Then?!
B: Delifrance!!!!
A: WTF?!?!?!??!?!!??!??!?!??!?!?!?!?
B: France is a country what!!!
A: Yeah but you said DELIFRANCE!!!
B: Don't care la. Got france can already.
A:*shoots himself*
*
*
*
Thank you for your time.

No comments: