Monday, December 1, 2008

ThE ObnoXiousLy ObViouS...

1st, look at this picture.
2ndly, stare at it.
3rdly, tell me what do you think of it.
Life is always fun.
Life is about being crazy.
Full of fun and surprises.
PaRTY!!
*
*
*
In life,
Events pass.
Relationships end.
Lives lost.
Memories fade.
Times waste.
*
*
*
Ever wonder about the wonders of life?
I am really emotional now.
I am just thinking.
How long will the kicks last?
How far will the parties go?
How long must I hide?
How long must I do this over and over again?
I don't know.
Shit wei.
The music in this cafe is making me emo.
I found someone new to start afresh.
I found a new face.
I don't know her well yet.
I think she is cute.
I heard she is nice.
I heard she doesn't treat people like you do.
I heard she doesn't hurt as bad.
I don't need you anymore.
Someone help me and convince me.
Tell me that I can love again.
Tell me I can love passionately again.
Tell me please.
Anyone out there.
Tell me.
Have you ever wondered what is out there?
What is waiting for me?
Someone.
Please help.
Please...
(P.s. I inserted something hidden. Those who know me should know where I hid it)
Jiali.
If you see this.
I wanna know you more.
But I doubt anyone will see this.
If anyone sees this,
If you do please drop a comment on my cbox.
I am Emo. Again.






No comments: