Saturday, July 5, 2008

Love, faded away...


Looking out the front window,

Cars speeding by with funeral pace,

Yet I am still here,

Alone and breathless,

Still charmed by the love that we once shared,

Today a year ago,

You were still in my arms,

As time passed by,

Our love proved too fragile,

To withstand the flow of time,

As we moved on,

We realised how we acted like children,

And how much we hoped we can be back together,

How we hoped that the torrents of time will turn back,

Bringing back all the sweet times,

Memories flooding my head,

Tears in my eyes,

Shards of my heart,

I gave up so much,

And gained so little,

One mistake,

One error,

Sentenced to any eternity of torment,

Being here but unable to touch you,

Being here but unable to feel you,

Talk to you, laugh with you, cry with you,

All this is in my head,

As if it happened only yesterday,

Yet,

Time and drugs has again played a trick on us,

There is no more turning back,

No more, ever.
-Tony-thenotsogreatafterall-Stark-







P.S.-----(This post is meant to be emo...sorry la...emo mood 2day...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoa. did u write this? or copy and paste from some song? unbelievable la. hehe :P