Sunday, July 13, 2008

To Commit Or Not...

I am as I always am, The center of attention.
This, ladies and gentleman, is what I am loving currently.
I told you I was famous. My randomness attracts spirits!!!
The usual self. Middle-finger-licking-good.
Emo. Many people hate me being emo. I can't control it.
Well....here is a brand new posting as I promised (who did I promise again?). What I truly need here is some commitment. What commitment, you may ask. Plenty of commitment in every aspect.
1. I must be a good student.
2. I must be consistent when it comes to practising anything.
3. I must be well in control of my temper.
4. I must obey the law and accept that w**d is illegal.
5. I must STOP drinking.
6. I shall treat nerds like nice guys.
7. I shall not treat nerds like assholes and kick their asses while they annoy me with their everyday study of the latest RPG which will probably take them a week to finish and their endless tales about that time when he hung out with a cool guy for 5 minutes. What the fuck do I have to listen to them for? They just annoy me and I like to hurl insults at them the moment I set my eyes on their sorry-ass-face.
8. I shall REALLY try to control my temper.
9. I should stop being emo all the time. It doesn't help(sadly...).
10. I shall listen to my parents.
(P.S. please do drop by my chatbox and tell me which commitment is the one you think I cannot commit to...)
Well, what can I say about myself. Life's a bitch ain't it?
Adding on, I would like to tell everyone why Benji is so random all the time. Yes, the million dollar question!!


Finally, a chance to look into the demented thoughts of Benji!!!

Guys and girls...chill la...actually... The only reason I am so random is because.... "The older I grow the less I know myself". Yes. It is that simple, and for that reason alone, I fear that the randomness might continue, for as long as it might take me to understand myself. I have attached a few pictures to further help readers like you guys who are staring at my new posting excitedly, and yes I mean you Miss Chian and Miss Pauline. Well, enough said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there, commitments commitments. I think perhaps you are giving the nerds too much credit.