Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tagging...

I have been tagged.
What the f**k is that suppose to mean?
Is this some weird ass fake boring crap thing that you people do when you guys are online? Tag people???

Well...In conjuction with requests saying they want a post,(sorry Kendrick, no picture post this time....) I shall be very kind and play tag for once...

ONLY ONCE!!!

1. Have you been trying to avoid something or someone?
Well...there are certain people that I dont really feel like talking to anymore...

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Where would I go? HOLLAND man.... SIN CITY!!!

3. What's your favourite thing to do?
Well...Stoning I guess... Haahahahaha.... You can't live without the kick!!

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Hey it's $50 for an ounce of happiness...Who wants some? xD

5. Would you date someone who's at least 10 yrs older or younger?
Well...I would date anyone whom I think is suitable...age is not a factor...

6. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Currently? Myself....Muahahahaha....

7. What drives you crazy these days?
My family. The nagging and shit.... Phew....Dont even get me started...

8. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Nothing. I totally LOVE myself...except for the procrastinating part...

9. What music you have been listening to recently?
Black music my niggaz....

10. What are you craving for at the moment?
Anything she offers..... lets keep 'her' mysterious...

11. Do you believe in Love in First Sight?
Hohoho. Most definately.

12. What is your ambition?
To be a fucking rich guy. Don't ask me "rich by doing what?". I just wanna be fucking rich.

13. If you win $1million, what would u do?
Get drunk and stoned till year 2020.

14. What is the most recent embarrassing thing you have done?
Gee. Let's see, there was this time when I was baking a nice warm piece of chocolate cake in the toilet and tertiba my friend came barging into the toilet wanting to piss. We stared at each other for a good 15 seconds. We are still friends.

15. What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years time?
Fuck. Are you serious? I dont even know what the fuck will I be doing in an hour's time.

16. If there's a next life, what would you like to be reborn as?
Anything as long as I am male. Muahaha...I dont think I will get used to the "getting fucked" thing anytime soon.

17. What is your least favourite animal?
Flies. FUCK-THOSE-FLIES. Why in the world did God create flies? They're like the most annoying organisms in the world.

18. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Dreaming that I know everything. Endless knowledge shit.

19. Are you having a crush on someone now?
Well..... Errrmmm...Am I that heavy? I don't think I can crush people rite? *nervous* CHANGE THE TOPIC PLS....

20. Are you single right now?
It's fucking complicated.


I tag Lam, Joanna, Kenny and Cherry. Have fun!!(not....)

-Tony_Stark-

No comments: