Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Losing Myself..

Hi guys, its me again. Nothing much to blog about these few days due to recent events that made me grow sick of this world. Am I depressed? Honestly I do not know. I read the news everyday and I see stories of people dying. When will it be me?

Wars everywhere. People killing people. Who are we to descecrate the bosom of Mother Nature with our destruction and blood spilling? The world is slowly moving towards its own downfall and there are people who are not aware of it.

Ashes to ashes, earth to earth. From where thou come, from there thou shalt return. Everything done in this life is nothing but illusions. Why do we have to go through life if everything is just a big illusion?

Sue me for being crazy but I am just too disappointed with this world and the things that live in it called human beings.

I do not know how long will I be in this grey mode. I hope I can be my regular self again so that I can continue my mission to save the world. Soon I hope.

2 comments:

Sher Ree said...

your rants are so EMO.

Just dropping by~

Brian said...

pretty greyish, though its the reality...