Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm Back... And Bad...

You guys must be wondering why I have not been updating. Its simple. My life is boring again. I am so bored with my life that I have nothing to blog about. But something interesting happened recently. So, I'm back!!!

Yes ladies and gentleman, back to blogging. Well the interesting thing is that I have a new car!
Yes!
You are indeed correct...
For the people who know me, ya'll should know that I am driving this shit ass old Toyota Corona that looks like a car from the 60's. Fortunately enough, I am able to claim insurance for the car that I lost(again, if you know me well, you will know that my proton saga got stolen sometime in february this year). Therefore, a new car is mine.
"What car is it la?"
Well, its a brand new MyVi!! Yes people, settle down.
I know it's nothing much but I feel so contented and blessed to have a new car, which means...
BACK TO BEING A BAD BOY!!
You can't really do anything with a shit ass old car you see...
People tend to look at you with the "omg-look-at-the-car-he-is-driving" look...
ENOUGH!!!
Well, I will most definately treasure my newfound beauty!!
Sorry I can't post pictures of it because there is something wrong with my internet.
Until next time...
See Ya!!
(P.S. My god-sister Gerina has a new boyfriend!!)

No comments: